Just north of Salt Lake City is Davis County: a county full of family-friendly fun, top-notch education,
and low crime. With it’s west side bordering the Great Salt Lake there are amazing views to take in,
and with the surrounding mountains there’s no lack of hiking trails or camping options. It also is the
location of Lagoon, currently the only amusement park in Utah. Davis County is the perfect place for
anyone looking for a friendly community with an abundance in outdoor recreational options.
Entertainment and Recreation:
● Go to Lagoon for roller coasters, rides, and Laguna Beach.
● Check out Boondocks for a day of miniature golfing, bowling, go kart racing, arcade games,
laser tag and more.
● Visit Antelope Island for a scenic hike or bike ride with a majestic view of the Great Salt Lake.
The lush grassland landscape supports an abundance of wildlife including bison, bighorn
sheep, porcupines, and more.
● Visit the many trails that are on the Wasatch range and witness their fantastic views.
● The first courthouse in Utah was built in Farmington, Davis County in the year 1855.
● Davis County has been home to an Air Force Base and Naval Supply Depot since World War
II. Hill Field was later renamed Hill Air Force Base which is operating still today.
School District Information:
● Davis School District has 59 elementary schools, 16 middle schools, 8 high schools, and 3
alternate school and ranks 27th out of 69.
Search Davis County Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Davis County *
* All data pertains to single-family homes