Salt Lake County
Situated in the heart of Utah, Salt Lake County borders the Great Salt Lake as well as 6 of Utah’s 29
counties. It is home to Utah’s capital, Salt Lake City, as well as many incredible cities. From the breathtaking
view from the historic capitol building to the fast-paced bustle of downtown nightlife, Salt Lake County is the
place to be.
Art and Culture:
● The Capitol Theater is a gem in both architecture and in content. Get tickets to productions like
Wicked, The Barber of Seville, and Carmen.
● Kingsbury Hall and Ballet West provide a wonderful venue to witness both classical ballet and
● Abravanel Hall is home to some of Utah’s finest concerts.
● Red Butte Gardens are home to some of the most beautiful flowers in Utah. You can also go
there for outdoor concerts.
Entertainment and Recreation:
● The Gallivan Center is a place where you can go for free dancing lessons, free music, and
other grand events. It also has an outdoor skating rink during the winter.
● Sports Centers like the Vivint Arena, the Maverick Center, the Bees Stadium, Rice Eccles
Football Stadium, and the Rio Tinto Stadium.
● Ski resorts like Brighton, Alta, Solitude, and Snowbird.
● This Is The Place Park is home to a historical pioneer village and is a piece of Utah history.
● Ensign Peak is a fun hike behind the capitol building where you can get a complete bird’s eye
view of the city.
● Pioneer Park is home to the farmer’s market and Thursday Twilight concerts.
● Liberty Park is one of the best places to bring your dog and they even hold Strut Your Mutt
events. It is also home to the Tracy Aviary where you can see dozens of different types of
● Memory Grove is a wonderful park that has many memorials dedicated to the memory of our
School District Information:
● Canyons School District has 31 elementary schools, 8 middle schools, 8 high schools, and 2
alternate schools and ranks 22nd out of 69.
● Murray School District has 8 elementary schools, 2 middle schools, and 2 high schools and ranks
36th out of 69.
● Jordan School District has 35 elementary schools, 10 middle schools, 9 high schools, and 2
alternate schools and the district ranks 37th out of 69.
● Salt Lake City School District has 30 elementary schools, 5 middle schools, 5 high schools, and 1
alternate school and ranks 43rd out of 69.
● Granite School District has 65 elementary schools, 16 middle schools, 9 high schools, and 3
alternate schools and ranks 58th out of 69.
Search Salt Lake County Homes for Sale
Today's Market Trends for Salt Lake County *
* All data pertains to single-family homes